There was one artist through the 2019 Grammys who stole the present and her title is Chloe Flower!
The pianist, whose actual title is Chloe Gained, opened Cardi B’s “Cash” efficiency throughout Sunday’s awards ceremony. The rapper faked out viewers into considering that she was taking part in the piano. Nevertheless, the digicam then panned as much as reveal Chloe fabulously tickling the ivories in a dramatic black-and-white ball robe.
Following her efficiency she took to Instagram to thank Cardi for having her onstage.
“What an honor,” she wrote. “Thanks @iamcardib for having me on stage with you on the Grammys and for graciously permitting me so as to add my fashion of music to yours! #cardib #cardibgrammys #pianist #chloeflower #piano.”
So who’s Ms. Flower? Listed below are 5 issues it’s essential to know concerning the Grammys standout!
1. The 36-year-old is a Los Angeles-born composer, author, producer and classical pianist who was found by producer Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds earlier than signing to the Island Def Jam Information division, Sodapop.
2. She’s beforehand labored with Nas, Celine Dion, Timbaland and Swizz Beatz, in addition to toured with Italian pop trio Il Volo.
3. She has executed the musical rating for Kevin Hart’s Nike marketing campaign, a Levi’s marketing campaign and in 2015 scored A Ballerina’s Story, a documentary on Misty Copeland.
4. Flower can also be an avid philanthropist, specializing in music training, human trafficking and intercourse slavery.
5. She loves trend and posting piano covers of fashionable songs.
For extra of ET’s Grammys protection, watch beneath.